There are so many great strains out there, how do you know what to choose? This is different for everyone so we always recommend trying out different strains until you find the ones that are a perfect fit for you!
If you’re looking for some inspiration, we’ve compiled a list of our favorite strains right now. We hope this helps you make some hard decisions on what to purchase. And if you’re a newbie, remember to always dose small and work your way up!
1. Gelato: This is a surprisingly strong Indica, with a heavy head stone and fresh floral flavor. Gelato doesn’t have much of a sedative effect but this strain is a true afternoon delight
2. Pink Star: Pink Star is a powerful Indica Hybrid strain with strapping body focused effects. Some connoisseurs find the massive impact of this strain to be overwhelming and new users should definitely use caution when deciding dosage sizes. Pink Star has loosely packed buds with an abundant amount of crystals scattered across each nug. With an earthy, piney smell and taste this strain will alleviate your body aches and stimulate your mind.
1. Romulan: This strain is accompanied by a pungent earthy scent. As this strain comes from “Romulan” the effects are much more similar to that of an indica. Although initially this strain makes you feel like you can take on the world because you have so much energy, the head high eventually fades into a relaxing body high that helps stimulate your appetite and relieves the stress of the day
2. Sour Cookies: Cookies are usually sweet, but Sour Cookies is blazing a new path. This sweet and sour combo is hard to quit once you’ve experienced it. Energizing.
1. Sunset Sherbert: Sunset Sherbert has a pungent aroma that you can’t quite put your finger on. Hints of fruit and hazelnuts keep your nose sniffing for more. This high leaves your mood elevated and ready to take on an adventure.
2. Red Hair: This strain’s appearance is pretty straight forward. These Red Hair buds are covered in red hairs! An energetic sativa-dominant high with minimal burnout is a great pairing for many occasions. A great sativa addition to your stash.
We hope you enjoyed our list of favorite strains this week! Let us know your thoughts in the comments!